SOLVED

Re: 90/10 email split within nurture programme

Go to solution
PatrickCumiskey
Level 2

90/10 email split within nurture programme

Hey .

 

Really hope someone can help.

 

I am trying to build a nurture journey, in which I will be testing the effect of vouchers Vs no vouchers.

I have two emails (one with voucher, one without). I would like email 1 (voucher) to go to 10% of the audience within a smart list and email 2 (no voucher) to go to the remaining 90% of a smart list.

I also need this to run continuously so that any new customers into the smart list, flow through the same 90/10 split.

 

Would really appreciate the help!!! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: 90/10 email split within nurture programme

Well, you can use the Random Sample choice step condition available in Marketo to randomly divide the qualifying people in the percentages (90% and 10% in you case) for sending out the emails. Each time the campaign with random sample choice step condition is ran, all the people qualifying for the campaign's SL are divided in the set percentages and each set of sample is sent the email set against it in the send email flow step.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1652198940631.png

Best,
Darshil

View solution in original post

PatrickCumiskey
Level 2

Re: 90/10 email split within nurture programme

Thank you for your help - Makes sense.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: 90/10 email split within nurture programme

Well, you can use the Random Sample choice step condition available in Marketo to randomly divide the qualifying people in the percentages (90% and 10% in you case) for sending out the emails. Each time the campaign with random sample choice step condition is ran, all the people qualifying for the campaign's SL are divided in the set percentages and each set of sample is sent the email set against it in the send email flow step.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1652198940631.png

Best,
Darshil
PatrickCumiskey
Level 2

Re: 90/10 email split within nurture programme

Thank you for your help - Makes sense.