SOLVED

1 list upload for different program statuses

Go to solution
Chalo
Level 2

1 list upload for different program statuses

Hi all,

Just wanted to know the comunnity's opinion on this.

Right now we do list uploads for our tradeshows in which we change their statuses to the ones we have (e.g. attended, no show, etc)

As of now, we are using one list upload for every program status. I've thought on referencing those Program Statuses in one column to match  PMCF and have an internal campaign run that to change their status depending on that value.

Wondered if any other could think of a more effective way of doing this.

If we add them directly as members of the campaign, I'm afraid we can only select 1 status...

Any brainstorming would be appreciated, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: 1 list upload for different program statuses

As of now, we are using one list upload for every program status. I've thought on referencing those Program Statuses in one column to match  PMCF and have an internal campaign run that to change their status depending on that value.

Your idea is a good one.

A PMCF like this:

SanfordWhiteman_0-1721056972222.png

And then Smart Campaigns listening on the PMCF change that change the Program Status accordingly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NicoleMarcoe1
Level 2

Hello, 

I've always split the lists and then had a smart campaign per program status to update the program status and process the record further.  Example attended send thank you email etc. 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Your idea is a good one.

A PMCF like this:

SanfordWhiteman_0-1721056972222.png

And then Smart Campaigns listening on the PMCF change that change the Program Status accordingly.