1 form but several submissions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 form but several submissions

Stephen, if Sales is too lazy to submit a form for each lead, then create a google spreadsheet and they can add as many folks as they want in one shot.

Make sure to have a opt in column too.

As others noted, the form fill out is once per lead. A kiosk form would have to have pre-fill disabled on the Form and all fields to work properly. It's fine to do that, but not in the way your salespeople suggest.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

whoops, logged into wrong account
Stephen, if Sales doesn't want to submit  a form for each lead, then create a google spreadsheet and they can add as many folks as they want in one shot.

Make sure to have a opt in column too.

As others noted, the form fill out is once per lead. A kiosk form would have to have pre-fill disabled on the Form and all fields to work properly. It's fine to do that, but not in the way your salespeople suggest.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josh, I agree this isn’t something that I really want to spend the time on to create especialy when it will only save them a few seconds.. Sounds like the best / simplest solution is to just enter leads into the form during downtime. I'll tell them to stop being so lazy 😉