SOLVED

🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Go to solution
KarinaVidal
Level 3

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

I believe the quiz answer is:

Which company stakeholders should be included in the process when creating a lead scoring model?

a. Sales
b. Marketing
c. Product Management
d. Chief Executive Officer
e. Board of Directors
f. Finance

I believe that the lie is:

• Engagement programs can only send emails; they cannot include other types of interactions or activities.

We can add a program to replace emails in the streams that can add a Person into a different Program. Once the program is added as content in the suture stream, a Marketo User can send the email internally via the program's batch campaign rather than the nurture stream or use a campaign (batch) to trigger other activities via its flow steps. 

• Engagement programs in Marketo are designed to nurture leads over time with automated, targeted content.
    • This is a benefit of an Engagement Program - its stream feature - over others. 
  • You can use Engagement programs to measure the success of your content by tracking engagement metrics like email opens and clicks.
    • This seems correct because a Marketo user can set up an email report to view engagement. They can also view the engagement reports built into the Engagement program, which includes the Dashboard data snapshots of email Highest Engagement, Summary, Unsubscribe, and Exhaustion. 

gergana
Level 3

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

With your US timezone, you beat me in timing 🙂 

I agree with @KarinaVidal. The answer to the question is a. Sales and b. Marketing

Regarding the 2 truths and a lie, I believe the lie is 'Engagement programs can only send emails; they cannot include other types of interactions or activities.' As Karina mentioned, we can use programs instead of just emails, which gives us significant flexibility and makes Engagement Programs a very powerful feature. EPs are probably my favorite Marketo feature 🙂 The streams, the transition rules, the possibility to use programs that give you flexibility and more power in managing complex situations, the ability to seamlessly change the order of the content even if the engagement program is up and running... just wow! Based on my experience, no other marketing automation tool has such a powerful and flexible feature.

Thank you @laurenmccormack for all the tips and content shared. Your guidance has been invaluable!

Following your example, I'd love to connect with you all and continue our marketing automation discussions also on LinkedIn —feel free to add me on LinkedIn and let's keep in touch!

KarinaVidal
Level 3

Thanks a lot, @laurenmccormack , you have been amazing! I appreciate you jumping in to provide study resources and answering our questions. Thanks for being a rock star!  🦄💜

berrygirl044
Level 2

Hi Lauren!

Thank you so much for being our mentor, this has been a fun opportunity for me to study for the exam. 

Which company stakeholders should be included in the process when creating a lead scoring model? Sales and Marketing
& the lie is: 
Engagement programs can only send emails; they cannot include other types of interactions or activities (although I haven't used it this way yet!!) 

Best,

Courtney