SOLVED

🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Go to solution
laurenmccormack
Level 3 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Great news, y'all! Adobe is opening considerations to reward engaged aspirants with a 50% certification exam voucher. Fill out the form here for your chance to win! https://forms.office.com/r/M0QZUCbAKG.

Lauren McCormack
KarinaVidal
Level 3

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Yay, life is awesome! Thanks for sharing this link @laurenmccormack

KarinaVidal
Level 3

@gergana , wow, this is the first time I've heard of that feature! I definitely need to take some time to read up on this add-on. So far, what I've seen and read on the link you've shared is amazing; I can't believe this hasn't been a feature highly promoted. Again, thanks for the screenshots and explanation.

Similar to you, @laurenmccormack  , I manually check for everything offered by the Deliverability feature. In addition to using online senderscore.org,  I use online tools to check and conduct QA to ensure the emails render correctly on different email platforms. 

The fact that there is a built-in feature is soooo much better. It will save so much time hopping from online tools. 

tcthanawan
Level 2

The answer is B, nurture stream.

berrygirl044
Level 2

B. Nurture Streams - (One of my favorite Marketo features!)

Studying for the exam is going well! I am using the study guide to help me make my own study sheet. I liked learning about period costs - something I have never used. I believe it was covered on the last exam as well. 

gergana
Level 3

Hi all!

I hope you are all doing well!

I have some questions about Advanced BI Analytics Reporting (formerly known as Revenue Cycle Explorer).
@laurenmccormack, I see that only 4% of the exam will focus on reporting. However, I wanted to understand what type of reporting this refers to. Are we talking about Basic Reporting (and possibly Email Insights), or should we also consider Advanced BI Analytics Reporting.

@all, my company is considering purchasing the Advanced BI Analytics add-on, and I wanted to know if any of you have already used it and what your impressions are. We had it a few years ago, and it was very useful for performing deep dive and out-of-the-box analyses that basic Marketo reporting does not allow. However, at that time, since we weren't using opportunities in Salesforce, the rest of the features were somewhat wasted for us. Now that our processes have evolved (we use opportunities, etc.), we believe it could be interesting again. So, I wanted to hear about your experiences as well.

laurenmccormack
Level 3 - Champion

Great question! The reporting covered in the MCE is the STANDARD reporting. Here's the full list! 

You'll find questions that ask you where to find information and how to use the following:

The standard reports available in Marketo are as follows:

• Campaign Activity Report
  • Campaign Email Performance Report
  • Company Web Activity Report
  • People Performance Report/ Lead Performance Report
  • People by Status Report
  • People by Revenue Stage Report
  • Landing Page Performance
  • Program Performance
  • Social Influence
  • Engagement Stream Performance Report
  • Report type Overview
  • Web Page Activity Report
  • Email Link Performance
Lauren McCormack
laurenmccormack
Level 3 - Champion

Let's keep going with reporting as a theme for our quiz question today! 🙂

Which Marketo report provides insights into the performance of a series of automated emails designed to nurture leads over time?

A) Campaign Activity Report
B) Engagement Stream Performance Report
C) People Performance Report
D) Web Page Activity Report

Also, for extra credit, feel free to post your OWN challenge to your peers this week! I'd like it to be Marketo 2 truths and a lie. So tell us two true things and one false one, and we'll guess the false one. Here's mine for the week:

• The Campaign Email Performance Report provides data on the open and click-through rates of emails sent through a specific campaign.
  • The People by Revenue Stage Report helps track the progression of leads through different stages of the revenue cycle.
  • The Web Page Activity Report tracks the performance of landing pages, including conversion rates and form submissions.

Happy studying, y'all! 💜

Lauren McCormack
berrygirl044
Level 2

Hi! 

B) Engagement Stream Performance Report

I think your lie is "The Web Page Activity Report tracks the performance of landing pages, including conversion rates and form submissions."

I'm still thinking on my 2 truths and a lie! 

berrygirl044
Level 2

I highlighted the lies! 

@gergana 

1. The Email Link Performance report reveals the # of clicks and # of visitors to links within a specific email.
2. To identify who has unsubscribed in the last 7 days, you need to create a People by Status Report.
3. The Engagement Dashboard can help us understand how our content is perfoming over time in our nurturing program.

I would create a smart list to see who unsubscribed in the past 7 days. 

@KarinaVidal 

1. A Batch campaign counts as one API Call because it can perform updates to all specified persons at once.

2. Programs added to an Archive Folder get automatically deactivated and, by default, disappear from the Search Within Tree Bar in Marketing Activities.

3. To schedule a nurture cast during the recipient's time zone, a Marketo users must schedule the cadence at least 25 hours in the future. 

I think number one is a lie and a similar actual API call would be a bulk extract API call. 

Here's my 2 truths and a lie! 

• Marketo's predictive content uses machine learning algorithms to personalize content recommendations based on user behavior and engagement data.
  • Marketo's predictive content helps marketers improve conversion rates by delivering the right content to the right person at the right time.
  • Marketo's predictive content feature automatically generates new content ideas based on trending topics in the industry.