🗣️ [Mentor Joy Martinez] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

🗣️ [Mentor Joy Martinez] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Community, 

Welcome to the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Joy Martinez (@JoyMartinez-MBAwho will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Marketo Engage questions as you prepare for your Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E559) exam, through to the end of the program.  

A little bit about your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Joy

Joy-Martinez-MBA.jpg

Joy Martinez is a Senior Director of Marketing Operations at CS2 Marketing, a 2022 Marketo Champion, a 2018 Marketo Certified Solutions Architect, and 7x Marketo Certified Expert. With 20 years of experience in marketing – both in-house and consulting – and the last 13 of those specifically in marketing operations, Joy brings a breadth and depth of experience in areas such as marketing operations strategy and execution, business process, attribution and pipeline analysis, MarTech, Marketo implementations, campaign operations, marketing programs & demand generation, ABM, reporting and analytics, and more. Joy is also a founding member and ambassador for MarketingOps.com. She earned her Master’s in Business Administration from Western Michigan University. She resides near Grand Rapids, Michigan, with her husband and two boys. Joy is passionate about strengths-based development, instructional design & training, and enjoys coaching and mentoring.

Aspirants mapped to @JoyMartinezMBA 

1. @Niharika 
  2. @Narasimhav 
  3. @stephbelle 
  4. @dangtiff 

How to Participate  

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Marketo Engage Certification during the duration of the program: May 17th , 2024 – June 21st, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor Joy, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  
  3. You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants: 

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants. 
  • Like this thread to confirm your participation in the program 
  • Introduce yourself to Joe and your Aspirant peers by replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Marketo Engage 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E559) certification
  • Test your Marketo Engage knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs! 
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Marketo Engage Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts! 

Quick links  

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!  

Cheers,  

Jon 

28 REPLIES 28
Niharika
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Joy Martinez] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi everyone,

My name is Niharika, and I'm excited to be part of this mentorship program! I live in Punjab, India, and I have over 5 years of experience in marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot), both as a practitioner and admin. Currently, I work for Nagarro.

I'm aiming to take the Business Practitioner Exam. I'm looking forward to the challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow with all of you.

Looking forward to collaborating and learning from @JoyMartinezMBA and all of my fellow aspirants.

Best,

Niharika

Niharika Chaudhary
JoyMHyland
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Joy Martinez] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @Niharika ! It's so great to meet you! Sounds like you have great experience to prep you for the exam 🙂 

Niharika
Level 2

Thank you @JoyMHyland 
I'm confused about how to go about the certification prep and what all resources should be referred to and how should we structure the preparation for certification? Could you share modules and resource materials for the same?

Niharika Chaudhary
JoyMHyland
Level 2

Hey there! Thanks for your patience as I worked to get access and able to post. I'm working on posting some information today! 🙂 Stay tuned.

dangtiff
Level 1

Hello! 

My name is Tiffany and I am based in Portland, Oregon. I started my career path in Marketing Operations back in 2016 and I've enjoyed using Marketo ever since! I've been certified once before and looking to get re-certified again. I have dabbled in HubSpot for a small startup but I am biased and love Marketo. I'm currently contracting for an east coast security company called Shift5. 

Would be interested to know how the format of the exam is like today especially since it's been broken down into different expertise levels. Also looking forward to be engaging with a Marketo Champion, @JoyMartinezMBA!

JoyMHyland
Level 2

Hi there, @dangtiff It's great to meet you! I'm in Michigan, so hello from the midwest!

stephbelle
Level 2

Hello Everyone!

Late to the party as usual ;). My name is Stephanie Belle and I work for DHL Express out of the regional office in Plantation, FL.  I have been in my current role as Sr Manager, Marketing Programs for over 6 years.  I was introduced to Marketo formally through my business unit's adoption of this platform as our new marketing CRM in 2021.  Since then, I have been responsible for onboarding new users in the America's region which includes providing basic training to my colleagues who are adopting Marketo for the first time.

I am looking forward to learning and becoming a very fluent Marketo expert!

JoyMHyland
Level 2

Hi Stephanie! Great to have you here. That sounds exciting about onboarding new colleagues!

stephbelle
Level 2

Seems like a silly question, but as I am using my work email to access the prep guide and I technically don't have an Adobe login but use a SSO link to access Marketo and also the community.  Do I need to create an account with my work email and create a new/different password?