🗣️ [Mentor Joy Martinez] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

JoyMHyland
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Joy Martinez] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

This works for the use of this community training, but for the exam itself, you may want to reach out to Jonathan Chen jonchen@adobe.com if you'll need a different one for the exam. I will try to find out as well.

JoyMHyland
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Joy Martinez] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello certification aspirants!! Sorry for the late go here at my post, I was struggling with logging in correctly, and alas, still had to use a different login. But here we are, so let's get started! 

I'm really looking forward to guiding you towards certification! If you haven't already be sure to SUBSCRIBE at the top of this thread if you haven't already so you get notifications of updates as we go. I will post weekly quiz questions (or multiple ones) to help you prep for each section of the exam.

Let's start off with section 1 of the prep:

Section 1: Administration and Maintenance (12% of your total test score)

The Administration and Maintenance section of the exam will test your ability to:

• Determine the mapping process between Marketo and CRM
  • Identify what happened to an asset using the Audit Trail
  • Recognize differences between users and roles
  • Given a scenario, identify the best fit for using workspace and partitions
  • Identify CRM platforms with native Marketo synchronization
  • Given a scenario, locate where information is referenced
  • Illustrate the benefits of the folder structure and naming conventions

Here's a sample test question for you to get things rolling. Remember, speed to answer and accuracy will count for a chance to win swag or even a free exam voucher!

SAMPLE QUIZ QUESTION:
A marketer is evaluating CRM systems to connect with their Marketo instance. To what CRM systems does Marketo currently offer a native bi-directional sync that does not require the implementation of a third-party tool?

A. Marketing Cloud and ZoHo
B. Only Salesforce
C. Salesforce and Zeta Cloud
D. Salesforce and MS Dynamics

Niharika
Level 2

Answer is D. Salesforce and MS Dynamics

Niharika Chaudhary
stephbelle
Level 2

D!

JoyMHyland
Level 2

QUIZ QUESTION #1 - Related to Section 1 of the exam: Administration and Maintenance (12%)

*Don't forget, speed and accuracy play a part in being nominated for swag and such! 🙂 🙂 🙂 

1. You can view the past _____ days worth of data in your instance in the Audit Trail.

a. 90 days

b. 365 days

c. 30 days

d. 30 days, or 60 if you export

Niharika
Level 2

C. 30 Days

Niharika Chaudhary
courseracs2
Level 1

Great guess, but it's actually D! 30 days but 60 if you export! 🙂 

JoyMHyland
Level 2

Hey all! @Niharika @Narasimhav @stephbelle @dangtiff -- Some updates!

1. Don't forget, I've started posting quizzes! Timely and accurate responses are encouraged and may get you a chance to earn 50% off certification or swag!! 🙂 yah! Just respond to each quiz thread with what you think the answer is! I will likely post several quizzes throughout the week to catch us up and get some practice in! Please feel free to ask questions on the related topics too!

2. Feel free to post questions about related sections as you go through, I'm happy to answer!

3. If we haven't connected yet on LinkedIn, I'd love a request! https://www.linkedin.com/in/joymartinezmba

4. Resources you should be referencing:
Marketo Engage Practitioner Expert Exam Page

Here you can see a breakdown of the exam and what topics make up what % of the exam!

Prep Guide

(click the Start button to access the Prep Guide!)

Let me know if you run into questions as you go through your prep guide and/or Marketo documentation as we go so I can help! 

JoyMHyland
Level 2

Updating our quiz format to Google Forms!! @Niharika @Narasimhav @stephbelle @dangtiff -- don't forget to check out the quiz questions I posted last week! Don't forget, early responses and accuracy may mean free swag or % off your certification exam!! 😉

This NEW format will allow me to ask more questions in the quiz without cluttering up the thread. And give YOU a chance to get more practice in before the exam! Today, I'll be posting Section 1 and Section 2 quiz today. Later this week, we'll get to Section 3 and 4 of the exam! I'll tag you with the quiz links!

SECTION 1 QUIZ: https://forms.gle/aeodNKwpAgdByndB9
SECTIOn 2 QUIZ: pending

Niharika
Level 2

Thank you @JoyMHyland for this quiz. I am not receiving any notifications on my mail of the replies here on the threads. Hence there is a delay in response. Please excuse the same.

Niharika Chaudhary