🗣️ [Mentor Josh Arrington] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Josh
Level 4 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Josh Arrington] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Thanks Mary, and sorry. I've updated the quizes now, but FYI it looks like you got all of the questions with the missing auto-grade correct.  Well done!

Helping companies increase revenue by leveraging technology and data.
marypaine
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Josh Arrington] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Just want to say thanks @Josh for volunteering to mentor us! I'm going to schedule the exam for hopefully next week before the 4th of July holiday (and before everything falls out of my brain, lol).

Good luck to all my fellow aspirants if you schedule soon as well! 🤗

VishGupta
Level 2

Thanks for posting these! Other than this and the practice exam by Adobe, where else is a good source for mock tests?

Josh
Level 4 - Champion

I've actually found some really good ones (and not so good ones 😅) doing a google search for quizlets people have created:

https://www.google.com/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fquizlet.com+marketo+expert&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS1025US1025&...

Helping companies increase revenue by leveraging technology and data.
VishGupta
Level 2

Thanks for sharing!

FaizalR
Level 2

Hi @Josh ,

I am unable to watch the explanation video you posted in the thread. can you provide access to me at Faizalreza16@gmail.com

Also Can you explain the answer to the attached question i believe the answer would be the activities from the activity log in the past 90 days however you have mentioned that answer should be The number of unique web page visits

FaizalR_0-1719583052810.png