🗣️ [Mentor Joe Reitz] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

🗣️ [Mentor Joe Reitz] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Community, 

Welcome to the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Joe Reitz (@Joe_Reitz) who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Marketo Engage questions as you prepare for your Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E559) exam, through to the end of the program.  

Aspirants mapped to Joe Reitz (@Joe_Reitz

1. @ishavkhan786 
  2. @kirstynkellogg 
  3. @alannasmith 
  4. @bbowesatbraze 
  5. @MarissaCSingh 
  6. @pia5carrillo 
  7. @KarlaM 

How to Participate  

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Marketo Engage Certification during the duration of the program: May 17th , 2024 – June 21st, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor Joe, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  
  3. You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants: 

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants. 
  • Like this thread to confirm your participation in the program 
  • Introduce yourself to Joe and your Aspirant peers by replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Marketo Engage 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E559) certification
  • Test your Marketo Engage knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs! 
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Marketo Engage Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts! 

Quick links  

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!  

Cheers,  

Jon 

6 REPLIES 6
MarissaCSingh
Level 1

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Joe Reitz] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello! I am located in Central Florida and I am looking forward to networking, improving my Marketo knowledge and passing the MCE. I am currently employed at a professional firm. 

Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Joe Reitz] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Glad you're here, Marissa! My parents & older sis recently moved to the Orlando area, so I've gotten to experience the area a bit recently.

What Marketo questions do you have?

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
KarlaM
Level 1

Hello Team~
I am in Cedar Rapids, IA. I have been working with Marketo for three years at 3 Enrollment Marketing. I have been nervous to test because we use the product a little differently and there is a lot I haven't been exposed to.

I look forward to getting to know everyone through the journey together.

Karla

Karla M
Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Karla! I met my wife when she was a student at University of Iowa and have been to Cedar Rapids quite a few times! Glad you're here.

What's unique about your use case and/or what questions can I help you answer?

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
KarlaM
Level 1

That's awesome. I got my undergrad at the University of Iowa.

Anyway, I have been told we use Marketo differently. My current position is the only place I have used Marketo. (Translate to: I am not sure what is different, but there are parts of Marketo that I haven't really been exposed to...I think :))

I am here to learn and absorb everything.

Karla M
alannasmith
Level 1

Hi I am Alanna and I have been using Marketo for over 5 years and looking forward to finally getting certified. I live in NJ and work remotely for a publisher located in Austin & NYC. I am nervous that my daily use of Marketo won't translate exactly to the questions asked so I am looking forward to practicing and getting more confident.