🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Nicole_B_25
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FOUR 🌟

This has been helpful--I wish we could extend this a couple of weeks.  I am trying to catch up from being on vacation this week!  

Nicole Behnke
Nicole_B_25
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 Question about Purchase Indicators

Hi,

@CarissaRussell  What do you guys use as purchase indicators?  I think I need to dig more into this in my current role.  Is this simply the total number of points that people are collecting from engaging with content, or attending a webinar--is it based on their Lead Score?  

Or is there something else that are purchase indicators? 

Nicole Behnke
CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 Question about Purchase Indicators

@Nicole_B_25 - Purchase indicators?  Interesting question.  In my experience they're pretty unique to the business - some only take direct hand raising (filling a form) as the MQL to kick it to sales, some use a lead scoring model to infer through engagement how ready the person is, and when the threshold is hit they go to sales.

If you're interested in basic best practice around Lead Scoring (like what are typical activities to score, etc) Chiara Riga and I did a presentation on lead scoring that covered it you could watch on demand here, and if you attended the Adobe Summit this year, Jenny Robertson and Corey Bayless did an excellent presentation on the RCM with Lead Scoring that was really a product doc on implementation for both that cover just about everything you'd need to know.  

As far as the exam, as long as you felt familiar with the basic and best practice points they covered in the docs through the exam guide, that's roughly what you'll need to know for the certification!

CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FOUR 🌟 Friday Quiz

Happy Friday! Almost done with the Exam Prep Guide as next week will be the practice test at the end - so here are my final quiz questions in this program.  This week, the questions are around Reporting which represents (4%) of the exam.

Question 1: Reporting

Which of the following can you view in a Program Performance report? (pick 3)

1. Program rank per channel
  2. Cost per success
  3. Number of members
  4. Number of successes

Question 2: Reporting

Which of the following reports are you able to filter with smart lists? (pick 3)

1. Lead Performance
  2. Landing Page Performance
  3. Web Page Activity
  4. Email Performance

Question 3: Reporting

True or false: In Lead Performance reports, you can group by company or lead attributes.

Give it a shot and have a great weekend all!

tianalexys
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FOUR 🌟 Friday Quiz

Thank you @CarissaRussell !

✏️Quiz 4

1. B, C, D
  2. A, C, D
  3. True

A few questions post studying week 4's material:

• Are there other places that cost data is stored for campaigns other than when Period Costs are determined? (Program Performance reports report on a few cost metrics and curious where that cost data is pulling from)
  • Other than Lead Scoring, what are other common “assignment rules” used in Revenue Models to advance person records from stage to stage? 
Nicole_B_25
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FOUR 🌟 Friday Quiz

@CarissaRussell 

Hello-Here are the answers to my quiz questions:

1. B, C, D
  2. A, C, D
  3. True

Thanks!

Nicole Behnke
CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FIVE 🌟

Hey group, it's the last week!  After going through the modules in the first four weeks, there is a practice test at the end of your exam prep guide we can all take together.  I have a little catchup to do on the thread, so expect some pings soon - but in the meantime, if you'd like to get started taking the practice test, there are two modes to choose from.

• Training mode - provides immediate feedback
  • Test mode - provide feedback only at the end of the test

The User Guide talks about how to start and take the practice exam - Good Luck!

Nicole_B_25
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FIVE 🌟 My Practice Test

@CarissaRussell  I am laughing.  I took the practice Business Practitioner test and bombed!  I thought I was so prepared.  I am wondering if there is an easier certification I can go for now and try for this one later in the year.  I have been working in Marketo for years, and I can't believe I did so poorly on the test.  It just shows I have a lot more to learn. 

Nicole Behnke
Nicole_B_25
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FIVE 🌟 My Practice Test PART 2

@CarissaRussell  I crushed the Professional test.  I think I may take that test and then come back to work towards the Business Practitioner.  At least taking the professional test reminded me I did know Marketo, just not on the deeper level I needed for the Practitioner.    Still I am laughing at how bad I did on the Business Practitioner test!

Nicole Behnke
tianalexys
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FIVE 🌟

Have been reviewing my notes and documentation this week in preparation for the practice exam. Planning to take it tomorrow and will loop back on how it went 👌