🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Keiyin2024
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK TWO 🌟 Friday Quiz

@CarissaRussell I tried my best to go through the section 2 and here are my answers:

Q1: B

Q2: B

Q3: A and D

CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

Awesome job Keiyin, all are correct!  You have answered every quiz so far as well and that's fantastic, keep up the awesome work!

M_Zin
Level 2

Hi @CarissaRussell 
Sorry I was on business trip and  was not able to check this group so I missed out last week quiz but i will read and answer them this week. 
for week 2 quiz below are my answer. 

Q1 - B

Q2 - B

Q3 - A and D

CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

No worries, all your answers are correct - Great job!  You can always go back and answer if you are busy a week/etc, so don't worry and keep joining in like you have been - answered every quiz so far, fantastic Maw!

tianalexys
Level 2

Apologies for delay - catching up from a busy week! 

Quiz #2 answers:

1. B
  2. B
  3. A & D

@CarissaRussell  A couple topics/Q's as I studied this section's material:

• What level of granularity should we be familiar with Webhooks? Would you suggest being able to know all response & request types and their differences? 
    • While I have helped maintain new/existing webhooks, I haven't been involved in the end-to-end process of setting one up, so this section was a bit tricky for me to grasp. 
  • Are you able to use native A/B test functionality in Engagement Programs?
  • This was a note in the reading: "Some prefer using email programs over sending an email via a Smart Campaign because of the program’s detailed reporting dashboard." . From which I noticed my company chooses to send most/all of our emails via smart campaign (not leveraging Email Programs) - curious if anyone has seen any pros/cons of structuring emails this way?
CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK THREE 🌟

Hey there group, thanks to those who have been answering the quizzes, I hope you're finding it helpful!  Feel free to dive in whenever you're available and I will go back and check out your answers for previous weeks.

There is a SURVEY Adobe would like you to fill out - that along with engagement in this thread can get you nominated for Adobe swag and certification discounts - if you have a moment, please check it out!

How do you participate with this group in the weekly thread?

1. Subscribe to this thread
  2. On Mondays I will highlight the module we will be focusing on in the Exam Prep Guide via this mentor thread.
  3. Review the weekly module in the Exam Prep Guide (5 weeks, 4 modules - test at the end!) 
  4. On Fridays I will post a module related "quiz question" and you can reply with your answers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week three highlights two parts of the exam representing a total of 22%, covering the Lead and Data Management section.

This portion is designed to test your ability to:

• Outline the key decision points in defining the lifecycle model
  • Apply best practices around lead scoring
  • Implement the appropriate, interesting moments
  • Interpret the lead activity log
  • Given a scenario, identify the creation source
  • Demonstrate how to set up a data management program
  • Analyze an instance’s data quality
  • Identify a few key pieces of Marketo’s data retention policy as it relates to smart lists
  • Summarize how segmentation works
  • Demonstrate the relevance of lead scoring in marketing and sales collaboration

There are some linked learning resources in earlier weeks which you can use along with the Prep Guide, but if any areas stick out reply here so I can create a question around it or share some experience.  Thanks so much to those who have been answering the Friday questions, I'll get to those soon and good luck with your studies!

CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK THREE 🌟 Friday Quiz

Happy Friday! Hope you've been looking through the Exam Prep Guide and had a chance to watch some of the videos this week on some of the bigger in-product tools like Lead Scoring  [if you went to the Adobe Summit this year there is a great session that covers this and RCM top-to-bottom led by Champions; read more & watch S954 to learn about it!]

This week is crossing through 22% of the overall score and covers, Lead and Data Management. 

As it's Friday Quiz time, here are a few questions around what was covered in this section - I've consolidated the open thread questions below, so if you asked one earlier please give your shot at answering these and check out the answers to yours below.

Question 1: Lead Scoring 

When building a lead scoring model in Marketo Engage, which of the following criteria should be considered to effectively score leads? (pick 3)

1. Behavioral Engagement - Tracking actions such as email opens, clicks, and website visits.
  2. BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline) - Assessing the lead's readiness to buy based on these qualifiers.
  3. Demographic Information - Considering factors such as job title, industry, and company size.
  4. Firmographic Data - Including details like annual revenue, number of employees, and location.
  5. Social Media Presence - Evaluating the number of followers on social media platforms.

Question 2: Segmentation

I like to explain Marketo Engage Segmentation as an "always on" smartlist that sorts your entire database into a single bucket within a set. Considering that, what is a key characteristic in the below of Segmentation? (pick 1)

1. It requires manual updates to reflect changes in segment membership.
  2. It dynamically updates in real-time as lead data changes.
  3. It can only be used for one-time email campaigns.
  4. It must be reactivated after each campaign to remain functional.

Question 3: Interesting Moments

What benefits of using Interesting Moments in Marketo Engage below are true? (pick 3)

1. They provide a detailed timeline of significant interactions a lead has with your marketing efforts.
  2. They allow sales teams to prioritize leads based on specific engagement activities.
  3. They automatically update lead scores based on engagement metrics.
  4. They enhance the ability to personalize follow-up communications based on lead behavior.

Thank you for those that have been answering so far and to those who went back and challenged themselves to earlier questions too! We get to nominate mentees for Adobe swag and certification vouchers at the end of this program, so here's your reminder to fill out this survey and dive in if you haven't already!

Thread Questions: We had a few around Tags in Reporting.  
So yes, as far as best practice/experience - primarily we have used tags for data segments in reporting. Most useful in RCM, and while I have experience using tags there - historically we have used the program tags with a BI tool to do further analysis.  I would recommend learning tag best practices, as well as the ways you can use tags within the Marketo UI in Analytics Reports, and I would recommend learning them for the exam. 

If you have more questions keep posting and I will answer them in the weekly posts so we can all discuss, appreciate everyone's work so far as most of the group has a solid streak!  Have a great weekend!

tianalexys
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK THREE 🌟 Friday Quiz

✏️Week 3 Quiz Responses:

1. A, C, D

2. B

3. A, B, D

Nicole_B_25
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK THREE 🌟 Friday Quiz

Hello,

Catching up I was out of town!  Here are the answers to my quiz from last week.

1. A, C

2. B

3. A, B, D

Nicole Behnke
CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 WEEK FOUR 🌟

Hey there group, thanks to those who have been doing so great giving the quiz questions a shot!  We are down to the last two weeks, you can still go back and answer any quizzes or post any questions and I will go back through to reply - last bit of time to take advantage!

Quick recap - How do you participate with this group in the weekly thread?

1. Subscribe to this thread
  2. On Mondays I will highlight the module we will be focusing on in the Exam Prep Guide via this mentor thread.
  3. Review the weekly module in the Exam Prep Guide (5 weeks, 4 modules - test at the end!) 
  4. On Fridays I will post a module related "quiz question" and you can reply with your answers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week four is the last of the exam sections which covers Reporting that represents (4%) of the exam.  Next week is the last week, and we will be taking the practice test within the Exam Prep Guide and going over any outstanding questions that come out of that!  Hopefully we can round off on any sections you feel support is needed in to be ready for the exam.

This week the questions will test your ability to:

• Given the outcome of a campaign, determine how to set up a program to provide the best reporting
  • Given a scenario, be able to investigate and assign the appropriate acquisition program

Hope you have a great week group!