🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Community, 

Welcome to the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Carissa Russell (@CarissaRussellwho will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Marketo Engage questions as you prepare for your Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E559) exam, through to the end of the program.  

A little bit about your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Carissa:
  

carissa-russell-headshot.jpg

Carissa Russell has enjoyed working in marketing automation/operations for ten years. She is currently the Senior Marketing Operations Analyst for McGraw Hill, and is a 3x Marketo Engage Champion, Adobe Subject Matter Expert, MCE and former Fearless 50. She has previous expertise administering marketing automation platforms, managing marketing tech stacks and integrating system tools. She is passionate about creating strong system processes to provide data that tell compelling stories to guide and empower marketing/sales decisions. When she's not developing system operations, you can find her painting, doing photography, or customizing toys.

Aspirants mapped to @CarissaRussell

1. @M_Zin 
  2. @Nicole_B_25 
  3. @tianalexys 
  4. @kdavid 
  5. @Keiyin2024 
  6. @mnarendrareddy 

How to Participate  

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Marketo Engage Certification during the duration of the program: May 17th , 2024 – June 21st, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor Carissa, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  
  3. You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants: 

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants. 
  • Like this thread to confirm your participation in the program 
  • Introduce yourself to Carissa and your Aspirant peers by replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Marketo Engage 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E559) certification
  • Test your Marketo Engage knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs! 
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Marketo Engage Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts! 

Quick links  

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!  

Cheers,  

Jon 

58 REPLIES 58
Keiyin2024
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello this is Keiyin from Snowflake. I am a marketing coordinator in this organization and have been in this company for 3 years. In my daily work, I use Marketo a lot but only know some parts of functions at Marketo so I am hoping to use this program and Carissa's support to gain more knowledge about Marketo as a platform for Marketing operation as I am planning my next move as a Marketing operation team member. Hope to engage with more people and be a Marketo expert to help other people.

CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carissa Russell] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi Keiyin, nice to meet you! Thanks for joining us, sounds like you have a great base to kick off this certification journey - excited to get started!  

Keiyin2024
Level 2

Thank you Carissa! Still have a lot to catch up!! Looking forward to taking the certification.

tianalexys
Level 2

Hi everyone 👋 My name is Tiana and I currently work at Podium doing marketing operations there for a little over 3 years. I recently moved from our Utah, USA team to the team in Melbourne, Australia. 

I am looking to deepen and test my Marketo knowledge by way of the certification test and am looking forward to engaging with this group in preparation. 

In my spare time I enjoy going to farmer's markets, trying new local cafes/restaurants, and swimming in the ocean🍓🏖

CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

Hello Tiana, so glad to have you! Looking forward to getting helping you along your certification journey! 

M_Zin
Level 2

Hi everyone, my name is Maw and working at Snowflake as Marketing Automation and operation manager for 2+ year now. I live in a beautiful country Singapore. looking forward to learn new things from@CarissaRussell and all teammate here. Fun fact, in this group, I have @Keiyin2024 my Snowflake colleague and Carrisa is from my previous company McGraw-Hill where I had worked for 11 years!

CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

Hi there Maw, love that you used to work for MH!  The culture and people here are unmatched, it's no surprise you would do well in marketing automation!  🙂

Hope I can help you and Keiyin build the skills you need to knock out that certification!  Can't wait to get going!

kdavid
Level 2

Hi Team @CarissaRussell: Grateful for this opportunity to be a part of this Mentor group. My name is Kate David and I work as the Campaign & Nurture Strategy Manger here at SurePayroll, which is owned by Paychex here. I have been working in Marketo for 3 years and look forward to learning from you all. 
I love ALL types of food, hiking and traveling.

CarissaRussell
Level 4 - Champion

Thanks for joining us Kate, nice to meet you! You would love Cleveland (where I'm based) surprisingly good food with all the farmland nearby, haha
Looking forward to building certification skills in this group!