🗣️ [Mentor Ankit Wadhwa] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

AWmindtree
Level 4

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Ankit Wadhwa] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @koreybeaver @hebrindell @paruljasuja 

Hope we are gearing up for the exam. I'll be dropping some questions to prepare for the exam soon on this thread. In the meantime, feel free to tag me for any doubts/ queries/ concerns. 

Also if you are facing issues with the Practice test link, you can access it via this link: https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/247

Thanks
 Ankit W

hebrindell
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Ankit Wadhwa] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@AWmindtree Thank you! Looking forward to your practice questions 🙂 

AWmindtree
Level 4

Hello Hello @koreybeaver @hebrindell @paruljasuja 
I jot down some really cool questions for the Practioner exam.
Please take some time out and try these questions:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYXlm_lXO_cHVPTHQZQ0pzvABqsfjwvwCaLv7_ej4FaQrs4A/viewform

Feel free to reach out for any questions/ doubts. 

Regards
Ankit W

koreybeaver
Level 2

Yes, great questions. I got 3 wrong for the first submission simply because I didn't slow down and read! They were fairly straightforward questions that I should have gotten! I resubmitted and got them all correct. Thanks for sending those @AWmindtree 

hebrindell
Level 2

Thank you, @AWmindtree! Those questions were great. 

AWmindtree
Level 4

@hebrindell @koreybeaver Amazing. 

I have some more questions for you all, please try these as well. 

Which are two ways an email can be set as operational? (Choose two.)

• Disable tracking under Email Settings.
  • Choose an operational email template.
  • Check "Operational Email" in the Template Picker.
  • Check "Operational Email" in Email Settings.

Choose 2 options.

Which program type and channel would a marketer use to promote their company's annual in-person conference??

• Event Program with Live Event channel
  • Email Program with Email Send channel
  • Event Program with Webinar channel

What are two possible winner criteria in an Email Program A/B test? (Choose two.)

• Engagement Score
  • Total Sent
  • Clicks
  • Open to Click Rate

Choose 2 options

As a best practice, what two types of costs would be listed as period costs in a program? (Choose two.)

• Event sponsorship costs
  • Headcount cost
  • Adobe Marketo Engage subscription cost
  • Pay-Per-Click fees

A company has communication limits set to one email per day.

In the morning, a marketer deployed a marketing email to 50,000 people. Later that day, the company's Vice President schedules a different marketing email to the same 50,000 people in the afternoon.

How will communication limits affect the Vice President's email send?

• The Vice President's email will hard bounce.
  • Adobe Marketo Engage will send the Vice President's email the following day.
  • Adobe Marketo Engage will not send the Vice President's email.

Let me know if you have any doubts or queries. 

Regards
Ankit W

koreybeaver
Level 2

Question 1

- Check "Operational Email" in Email Settings.

- Check "Operational Email" in the Template Picker.
Question 2

- Event Program with Live Event channel
Question 3

- Engagement Score

- Clicks

Question 4

- Event sponsorship costs
  - Pay-Per-Click fees

Question 5

- Adobe Marketo Engage will not send the Vice President's email.

hebrindell
Level 2

@koreybeaver ah, we have different answers for number 4 😞 We don't use period costs, so I'll definitely be reading up on that one more. 

hebrindell
Level 2

@AWmindtree 

Which are two ways an email can be set as operational? (Choose two.)

Check "Operational Email" in the Template Picker.
Check "Operational Email" in Email Settings.

Which program type and channel would a marketer use to promote their company's annual in-person conference??

Event Program with Live Event channel

What are two possible winner criteria in an Email Program A/B test? (Choose two.)

Engagement Score
Clicks

As a best practice, what two types of costs would be listed as period costs in a program? (Choose two.)

Event sponsorship costs
Headcount cost

A company has communication limits set to one email per day. In the morning, a marketer deployed a marketing email to 50,000 people. Later that day, the company's Vice President schedules a different marketing email to the same 50,000 people in the afternoon.

How will communication limits affect the Vice President's email send?

Adobe Marketo Engage will not send the Vice President's email.

hashmathm
Level 1

Hi @AWmindtree , I've been facing Credential issue and now with the help of @Jon_Chen  it is resolved now.
I'm very new to this Marketo community and as well as for Marketo Engage program. 
Being experienced into Digital Marketing agencies for almost 5 Years, Now it's time for me to upgrade myself into MarTech. 

Wish me good luck!!

Thank you