Axioma Inc., the leading provider of enterprise risk and portfolio construction tools, is currently seeking a professional to join our marketing team as a full-time employee based in our New York headquarters. This individual will manage global digital and social media initiatives for a growing fintech company and will have both strategic and tactical responsibilities.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field from a top university
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, and writing and an ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment, with the organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- An expert-level user of digital technology, such as marketing automation platforms, web content management systems, and SEO/SEM, A/B testing, and social media management and monitoring tools
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft productivity tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, CRM systems, Google Analytics and HTML/CSS
- Financial sector or fintech experience preferred
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in digital and social media marketing, preferably in a B2B setting, with a willingness to grow
- Equivalent experience generating digital content in a variety of formats, including for social media, blogs, and email
- Experience managing a brand’s social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, and digital platforms, such as the firm website and landing pages
- Demonstrated expertise leveraging marketing automation tools to create targeted integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience with all aspects of email marketing, including best practices for delivery, mobile optimization, A/B testing, and global privacy laws
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package
- Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.
Click here to apply