We have a partner looking for sales talent in the bay area.
IrisPR is seeking experienced sales professionals to help manage our growing market opportunity. The ideal candidates are a self-starters who can thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
IrisPR is a Phoenix-based tech company with an experienced leadership team and exceptional product. We have a positive brand reputation in the marketing communications industry, and have our sights set on becoming the industry leader.
We are looking for sales professionals who can speak to the challenges brands face in understanding and measuring their PR investment, and confidently recommend solutions.
Our vision: Be the world's hub for PR innovation
Our purpose: Unleash the full potential of PR
- Punch above your weight
- Trailblaze and create cool (stuff)
- Love and respect always
- We make mistakes; own up and move on
- No drama, no BS, no Kool-aid
- Come as you are
- Industry standards are not our standards
In This Role, You will:
- Identify & qualify leads, build a pipeline, and close deals generated through outbound sales tactics
- Provide expert product demos and best practices for software use
- Dedicate yourself to learning about the marketing & PR industry and its' technology landscape
- Become a product expert that customers would feel comfortable turning to for guidance
- Network with marketing and PR professionals
- Attend tradeshows where IrisPR will have a booth or other presence
- Participate in webinars, sales events, and other marketing initiatives
- Occasionally travel
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 5 years enterprise sales experience or 5 years working in the PR/marketing industry
- Exceptional work ethic, drive, and high accountability
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service a plus
- Great attitude & a desire to be part of an early stage company
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written
If you thrive on breaking barriers and big wins, this is the place for you.
To apply, please send resume, LinkedIn profile, and anything else that tells us what we should know about you to email@example.com.