No longer active

No longer active.

Ariel Sasso
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for Contractor 30+ a week

Hello Ariel Sasso

Grazitti is a Marketo consulting company and our remote consultants are helping many of Marketo customers with day to day Marketo Landing Page Template/Assets, operational activities, responsive assets, campaign management, and lead management among other services. I would be happy to connect and discuss your requirement in detail. Please reach out to me at nadishn@grazitti.com

Thanks,

Nadish

ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I know someone who is looking who might be a fit. He is between roles so not on the Community. Happy to connect you with him.

Sanjeev_Bhai
Level 2

Hi Ariel,

I would be interested in this contract position for myself.  I am working with another client part-time.  If you are interested, please respond here or through LinkedIn (I believe we are connected).  Also, if you are planning to attend the Summit next week then we can possibly meet.  Thanks. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ariel - I know someone who is available. Please email me at sally.w.duda@gmail.com. Thanks!

Jamie_Hunter
Level 3

I know an independent consultant who has his MCE and would be interested! Let me know if you're interested in me connecting him with you. Thanks!