SOLVED

My Learning Path has disapeared in the updated interface?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Re: My Learning Path has disapeared in the updated interface?

Hi Daniel,

We've recently completed Phase I of our new learning portal transition which included importing courses from our old learning portal, removing repeated or outdated courses, and renaming courses. In Phase II you will have your learning history, going back by a year.

More information about Phase II was released by our director,

"Phase II is coming out this summer and will include learner history for courses such as Foundation and RTP and other instructor-led courses, synchronize with the Marketo systems to update a learner's organization / company information, and have an eCommerce engine that enables quick credit-card purchases of courses that are fee-based."

I apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience but I would re-enroll in the courses or paths you're interested in. During Phase 1 some courses were made independent of learning paths and outdated courses were removed. With the learning path modifications it would be beneficial to re-enroll.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Re: My Learning Path has disapeared in the updated interface?

Hi Daniel,

We've recently completed Phase I of our new learning portal transition which included importing courses from our old learning portal, removing repeated or outdated courses, and renaming courses. In Phase II you will have your learning history, going back by a year.

More information about Phase II was released by our director,

"Phase II is coming out this summer and will include learner history for courses such as Foundation and RTP and other instructor-led courses, synchronize with the Marketo systems to update a learner's organization / company information, and have an eCommerce engine that enables quick credit-card purchases of courses that are fee-based."

I apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience but I would re-enroll in the courses or paths you're interested in. During Phase 1 some courses were made independent of learning paths and outdated courses were removed. With the learning path modifications it would be beneficial to re-enroll.