SOLVED

Re: Marketo University

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo University

Since the new updates in Marketo University, all the previous training I've done no longer shows up.  Has anyone had the same problem? How can I get these back?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Good Morning Christina,

We've recently completed moving relevant courses from the old learning portal to the new one. Since a lot of courses are being redesigned with new titles and content we will not be importing all of the old learning history as it shows the transfer of outdated knowledge. To clarify... "Phase II is coming out this summer and will include learner history for courses such as Foundation and RTP and other instructor-led courses."

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me using the @ Mention feature here and I'll do my best to work with our admin.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Good Morning Christina,

We've recently completed moving relevant courses from the old learning portal to the new one. Since a lot of courses are being redesigned with new titles and content we will not be importing all of the old learning history as it shows the transfer of outdated knowledge. To clarify... "Phase II is coming out this summer and will include learner history for courses such as Foundation and RTP and other instructor-led courses."

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me using the @ Mention feature here and I'll do my best to work with our admin.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Philip, that explains it. Many thanks.