SOLVED

Re: Stream Cadence once a month (T,W,TH)

Go to solution
aaarni
Level 2

Stream Cadence once a month (T,W,TH)

Hi! Just want to check what happen to my stream cadence schedule. I scheduled it Weekly - every 5 weeks (T,W,TH). However it already sent out two emails.

aaarni_0-1669902610792.png

The next schedule set is January 3 and 4.

aaarni_1-1669902720098.png

What I really plan is one email every month to be sent out on Tue, Wed or Thu of that month.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Well, that's not the correct stream cadence setup as per your requirement and the results you are seeing are expected as per the stream cadence that has been set up.

What you've set up will send out emails 3 times, 1 time each on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday every 5 weeks (note, it is AND, and not OR). Note that, if you select multiple days in a week, then the stream is gonna run cast on all the selected days every x (5 in your case) weeks.

You'd need to adjust the stream cadence after every cast so that it casts the next content on a separate day (i.e., after the stream has sent cast on Tuesday, you'd need to update the stream cadence to send out the next cast on Thursday after 5 weeks). You can also schedule the stream cadence to send out content monthly instead of weekly and repeat every 5 weeks, though you'd still not be able to set the cadence to cast emails on different days.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

Well, that's not the correct stream cadence setup as per your requirement and the results you are seeing are expected as per the stream cadence that has been set up.

What you've set up will send out emails 3 times, 1 time each on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday every 5 weeks (note, it is AND, and not OR). Note that, if you select multiple days in a week, then the stream is gonna run cast on all the selected days every x (5 in your case) weeks.

You'd need to adjust the stream cadence after every cast so that it casts the next content on a separate day (i.e., after the stream has sent cast on Tuesday, you'd need to update the stream cadence to send out the next cast on Thursday after 5 weeks). You can also schedule the stream cadence to send out content monthly instead of weekly and repeat every 5 weeks, though you'd still not be able to set the cadence to cast emails on different days.

aaarni
Level 2

You are right. I edited the stream cadence and set a one specific day for send out. Thank you Darshil!

Darshil_Shah1

You're very welcome! You can avoid any such errors in the future by taking a look at the future stream casts; view future casts by hovering your cursor over the stream cadence (refer to the snapshot below).

Darshil_Shah1_1-1670230838346.png

Hope this is helpful.