SOLVED

Re: Existing lead with multiple product interest

Go to solution
aaarni
Level 2

Existing lead with multiple product interest

Hi! How do you handle existing leads who's interested in multiple products? Example, Lead X submitted a form for Product A today. The next day, Lead X submitted another form for Product B. How will it flow in the life cycle? Do you consider it as another new lead? Note, we're only using single instance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Technically, it's not a new lead. It remains the same person record. When talking about CRM approach, I would actually suggest to create a new task rather than a new lead. Of course that also depends on how your CRM is set up and what the preference of the Sales organization is.

View solution in original post

Ruchi_Lapran1
Level 4

I agree with @Katja_Keesom that it'll be the same lead. Additionally, a custom field can be used in the same instance for "Product Interest" (drop-down) that'll store information related to products chosen by the leads, and based on their selection/interest, segmentation can be created and Lifecycle stages can be defined.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Technically, it's not a new lead. It remains the same person record. When talking about CRM approach, I would actually suggest to create a new task rather than a new lead. Of course that also depends on how your CRM is set up and what the preference of the Sales organization is.

Ruchi_Lapran1
Level 4

I agree with @Katja_Keesom that it'll be the same lead. Additionally, a custom field can be used in the same instance for "Product Interest" (drop-down) that'll store information related to products chosen by the leads, and based on their selection/interest, segmentation can be created and Lifecycle stages can be defined.