SOLVED

Conversational Forms - best practices for sales contact us form

Go to solution
avaroglu
Level 2

Conversational Forms - best practices for sales contact us form

Hi there! I'm new to Dynamic Chat - our company currently uses Intercom as our chatbot - however, I am interested in the Conversational Flow aspect of Dynamic Chat. Do I need to use the Dynamic Chatbot in order to implement Conversational Forms or can I still use that feature if I'm not using the chatbot?

I'd like to implement Conversational Forms on our sales contact us forms - wondering what best practice is for this? We currently have required form fields: Name, Email, Company, Phone Number 
If someone is filling out that form, they want to be contacted by Sales, but how can I implement conversational forms to instantly book a meeting with Sales after the form fill is complete? Or what have others done in the past when implementing conversational forms for a sales contact us form? Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Conversational Forms - best practices for sales contact us form

@avaroglu, You don't need to create a dynamic chat dialogue to utilize the conversational forms; instead, you need to create the conversational flow within the Conversation Flow section.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1709097273487.png

Once you create and publish a conversational flow from here, you'll be able to select it in the Form Settings when you turn on the Conversational Form Settings toggle in the form settings of your Marketo form. Read all about the Conversational Forms in Marketo here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/dynamic-chat/au...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@avaroglu, You don't need to create a dynamic chat dialogue to utilize the conversational forms; instead, you need to create the conversational flow within the Conversation Flow section.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1709097273487.png

Once you create and publish a conversational flow from here, you'll be able to select it in the Form Settings when you turn on the Conversational Form Settings toggle in the form settings of your Marketo form. Read all about the Conversational Forms in Marketo here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/dynamic-chat/au...

avaroglu
Level 2

Great! Thanks, that makes sense - appreciate the info!

avaroglu
Level 2

Hi again! Just curious if you have experience with creating conversational flows based on website activity? Rather than a form fill? I noticed in this article: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/dynamic-chat/au...
that you can also create conversational flows triggered on a visitor clicking a link on your website and was curious if you had experience with that and if so, what has been the most successful? Thanks!