Re: Marketo Sales Insight web activity is empty

Susan_McCorris2
Level 1

Marketo Sales Insight web activity is empty

I know that our leads and contacts have been on our website and see their visits in Interesting Moments but the tab "Web Activity" is empty. Shouldn't this be listing all the pages they visited on my website? If so, what would be the reason this tab shows empty?

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Susan,

Please wove this question to Products​ where it belongs. Champion Program​ is for questions about the program itself.

The first reason why this might be happening is because the web activity is attached to another lead/contact or attached to an anonymous lead. You will need to have these people fill out a form or click in a link in an email to associate the cookie with the known lead and get the web activity.

The second reason is because MSI is not correctly setup.

-Greg

Gerard_van_den_
Level 3

I'm having this issue too (more or less)... On the Account page in SF, the tab Email does show loads of info, but all other tabs of MSI are empty. I'm mostly interested to get the Interesting moments working. Anybody any suggestions, what could I check regarding the setup that could possibly cause this? Changing browsers didn't work for me. Thanks.

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Susan McCorriston​,

Are you seeing something like this?

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 11.40.53.png

I was having the same issue and thought it was broken.  I think the issue is to do with the javascript that loads the tabs.  I tried to load this maybe 20 times and eventually it loaded with the data.  I was using Google Chrome. When I switched to Safari it has been loading every time for me.

Thanks,

Gerard

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. Any chance we can get this to not be so buggy on Chrome? Our org is based on Google Apps for Business. Asking my sellers to use Safari just to see info in the MSI tabs is a bit much, especially when their SFDC and prospecting extensions are in Chrome.