Posting lead to Imported List

Anonymous
Not applicable

Posting lead to Imported List

We want to add the lead info using API and its not bulk pushing. We want to push the lead info after member registered in our application.

I got the code from github and successfully added but its added to No Acquisition program folder. I want to add it to Group List > Imported List > Pyar.com folder.

Pyar.com folder is created by us.

I try to push using " /rest/v1/lists/1006/leads.json " endpoint url and getting below error.

{"requestId":"14b16#1628c2c5613","success":false,"errors":[{"code":"1003","message":"Invalid id 'null' specified"}]}

Another issue is,

/rest/v1/lead/10.json

10 is the lead id.

i am getting only the field that marketo created and i created custom fields and not adding into the json response.

Response-

{"requestId":"14863#1628c3030cf","result":[{"id":8,"firstName":"Stephanie","lastName":"Wong","email":"stefatmovers@gmail.com","updatedAt":"2018-03-22T17:01:39Z","createdAt":"2018-03-22T17:01:40Z"}],"success":true}

I created custom fields -

PGGender

state

country

registered

unregistered

coming soon

Please help us

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Posting lead to Imported List

Please move the question to Products​ (Move link is at the right).  This isn't a support space, it's for discussing the Champs incentive program itself (though it also has blog posts, which is confusing).

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Posting lead to Imported List

Also (after moving the post) please provide your full request and response payload(s), highlighted using the Advanced Editor's syntax highlighter:

pastedImage_2.png

You also seem to be asking 2 different questions, which should be 2 threads. Thanks.