We have never ever had such a low deliverability rate (8%) on any of emails before, granted there are still a lot of emails that are pending.
With that said, I'm confused and concerned because the smart list that we sent to had the following filters:
Unsubscribed is false
Email Invalid is false
Blacklisted is false
So I'm almost certain it is NOT a smart list issue.
I am using a subject line test in the email that was sent. But I'm not sure how or why this would affect deliverability either.
Does anyone have any insight?
Wow! Something has definitely happened here. Unfortunately, even with that Smart List, there's probably several other factors at play. To get an idea of what's happening:
- What are you currently seeing for your hard/soft bounce rate?
- What does your standard deliverability rate look like?
- If you check Admin-> Email, are you seeing that SPF and DKIM are showing up as verified?
- Are you using standard Marketo email setup or do you have a special configuration, such as a dedicated IP?
- How did you make this particular email: are you using a template or setup that you've done in the past, or something new?