SOLVED

Re: Embedded YouTube Video Tracking / Leads In Smart List

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Embedded YouTube Video Tracking / Leads In Smart List

Hi, a little lost:

Following instruction here:

http://developers.marketo.com/blog/send-view-data-from-a-youtube-video-to-marketo/

I have the code set up on a web page.

According to instruction have created a test folder / program / and smart list in order to see whether the 'started' and 'finished' events are generating data.

I (think?) I should be able to see something in the Smart List's Leads tab but nothing is showing there.

In the Smart List's 'Used By' tab it says 'Not Used'. So does the Smart List need to be 'used' by something before data will appear in the Leads tab?

I feel like I'm missing some basic step?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Always start with a lead's Activity Log (just like in that blog post).  The solution sends synthetic Visit Web Page activities to Marketo using the Munchkin API.  Do you see those VWPs on a lead?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Always start with a lead's Activity Log (just like in that blog post).  The solution sends synthetic Visit Web Page activities to Marketo using the Munchkin API.  Do you see those VWPs on a lead?

SanfordWhiteman

Also, this should be in Products.  That's the Q&A place.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sanford - yup looks like it's been working fine for a couple days, I just needed to follow your lead and look for a relevant lead!