Re: Deadline to Submit for Summer 2016 Champion Class is tomorrow!

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

OOOOOO the anticipation, cant wait!

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This week, as in possibly tomorrow?

I know I am, as I suppose others will be, taking Friday off to enjoy the long week (and a half, for me at least).

Hope all of you have a great weekend and enjoy safely and happily!!

Courtney_McAra4
Level 4

Weird Liz (Courter) Oseguera .... It's difficult to tag you correctly on here.  When I type in the "@Liz" there are 2 options that appear but neither have Oseguera attached.  But when I type "@Oseguera" then you appear.  Just a heads up for you!

And sounds good about the announcement too. Thanks and have a great 4th!

America.png

Geoff_Krajeski1

Copy the link address from the name link, and then paste!  It will find the correct one.

I do this with others on the community that are consultants or have multiple profiles that are difficult to sort through!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can tell the correct account by (primary) next to my title. There are going to be many duplicate accounts for reasons out of our control right now, so in order to tag the right person we have asked all community members to add (primary) next to their title. Then as you start to tag you can see if it's correct.

And yes, you can also cut and paste the URL of my profile or my email but you'd have to have that info readily available.

Geoff_Krajeski1

Hi Liz (Courter) Oseguera​, this is readily available in your comment via a right click on your name or avatar and then either "Copy Link Address" or "Copy Link Location" (depending on browser)

No need to navigate off the current thread unless introducing a new mention.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Hey gang...looks like you're now cursed to deal with my drunken rantings and ramblings for the next year.  Happy to be part of the cool-kids group though.

Glad to know I made it, but kinda anti-climactic that the announcement is on a day when my boss and most other people in the U.S. region of my company are on vacation, and I'm on vacation next week.

Robb Barrett
Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Hi Liz (Courter) Oseguera

Do you have a rough estimate on when the Winter Champion application is due?

Thank You!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amanda,

Yes it is Dec 15th. You can always find out deadlines and more info about the Champion Program​ by following that group!

Liz

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Awesome, just followed the group. Thank you!