Can we link multiple landing pages into one landing page?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we link multiple landing pages into one landing page?

Hi All,

We have some requirement to create multiple events and want to show all of them into one landing page. I am sure it's possible but don't know how?

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Sant Singh Rathaur

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Can we link multiple landing pages into one landing page?

This should be posted to ​Products.  ​That's the main question-and-answer section. Please move it there if you can.

I'm not clear on what you mean by "show."  "Link multiple landing pages to one landing page'" suggests that there are individual LPs that are... iframed?... into a main page.  Do not do this.

Try to state more clearly what you want the page to look like, and what the relationship is between the events.  Generally speaking, the same event purpose/title on different days can safely share an LP, while distinct events should not share an LP because this will make some reports ambiguous.  Of course there are always exceptions, and that's why we need all the details.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Can we link multiple landing pages into one landing page?

Hi Sant,

If it's about having multiple forms in 1 page, it is going to be soon messy... And can reasonably be done with the old free form landing page templates.

If it's about having 1 form with the possibility for the visitor to register to one of many events, just use a dedicated field with the "checkboxes" or droplist types.

If it's about just having CTA links to multiple dedicated registration pages, just enter them in the text sections of the page.

-Greg