AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to invoke custom activity by using js munchkin function for link click

Question asked by Akhilesh Singh on Sep 9, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 13, 2019 by Sanford Whiteman

I want to post extra details under user's activity when certain type of anchors are clicked, basically want to differentiate between anchors which are open to public and those which are locked(secured ones), so i know how many secured links user is trying to download/click. 

For same i was considering to use this: Munchkin JavaScript API Calls 

But it seems it can only accepted one of 3 predefied/fixed set of values for first parameter. 

like for link click activity, only way to call is this where clickLink is fixed.

mktoMunchkinFunction('clickLink', {
    href: '/MyFlashMovie/Story1'}
);

I tried below format, but didnt work, doesnt make any ajax call to marketo and cant see data in marketo:

here TestCustomActivity is name of cstom activity i created in marketo insatnce, also tried with it's Id, but no success.

Munchkin.munchkinFunction('TestCustomActivity', {
'CustomeProperty1': 'https://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/endpoint-reference/'
}
);

I need below details/solutions, if someone knows, please share.

1. How do i call/post any of custom activities i have created -via mktoMunchkinFunction i.e. Munchkin.munchkinFunction call?
  2. how to show that custom activity under lead details page's activity tab? what settings to do to get custom activities posted for user's clicks to show under lead details page(posted via @a above)?

Outcomes