Benevity (https://www.benevity.com) is looking for its next passionate marketer to heighten awareness and demand of Benevity’s suite of award-winning Goodness solutions. Using your analytical and strategic thinking skills, you will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to develop integrated marketing and digital campaigns to evangelize our best-in-class approach to corporate social responsibility and culture-building products to attract the world’s most iconic brands.
As a top-notch communicator and collaborator, you are a salesperson at heart. Not only do you enjoy coming up with ideas, you love seeing them evolve into something bigger and better by bringing teams together to achieve business goals and by executing flawlessly right down to the last detail.
You are a planner, but you are also a doer. When you get marketing campaigns going, you are the first person asking the important questions: did we achieve our goals? Were we successful? What could we have done better? How do we make a bigger impact next time? If this sounds like you, then we need to meet!
Who we are:
Benevity is a software company working to build better and more engaging ways for companies to unite their people around doing the right thing. For us, doing well by doing good is way more than just a tagline, but on the subject of tag, we hope you’re “it!” We’re a growing company and we’re looking for just the people to help us take our business (and Goodness) to the next level.
If you joined us you’d be joining a diverse, dedicated, and passionate team that works hard day in and day out to deliver and develop innovative solutions and peerless client service to our growing ranks of raving fans (aka our amazing clients). You’d be working with, and for, some of the most iconic companies and charitable organizations in the world to make a real difference in their communities (and on a global scale). If you’d describe yourself as self-driven, flexible, inclusive, cooperative, quick-learning, and unafraid to tackle hard problems head-on, we want you as part of our team. And we want you to know what we think wearing jeans to work is absolutely acceptable—and feel to bring your pup along for the ride.
Though we may have outgrown our “startup” label, our fun, flexible tech culture has grown with us and still fits perfectly. More than all of that, we have a heart and hold Goodness at the forefront of everything we do. We’re getting a registered B Corporation, meaning we’re happy to be counted among a growing number of companies who’re committed to higher social and sustainability standards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate lead goals into integrated marketing strategies leveraging all channels (digital, content, media/PR, social and email) to acquire a qualified, engaged pipeline of leads for our sales team
- Maximize ROI in our digital channels, including SEO, SEM, paid media and paid social
- Identify opportunities to repurpose existing content, develop and execute on a digital strategy that will help us achieve our engagement and lead targets
- Establish brand awareness goals along with a methodology to track, report and optimize our success in this area
- Take a proactive approach to our marketing calendar and help us identify trends, trade shows, awards, content placement and sponsorship opportunities
- Develop and execute on a plan to help Benevity increase brand awareness and lead generation in North American and international markets
- Develop industry and influencer relationships that help to drive Benevity’s awareness both as a B2B and a top employer brand
What you bring
- 8+ years of experience in a marketing manager role, preferably in B2B software doing demand generation and supporting sales
- An analytical and strategic approach to building global integrated / demand gen marketing plans.
- A data-driven approach to marketing, with a passion for tracking, measuring and optimizing for success
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills, and a high level of creativity
- Proven negotiation skills and relationship management skills. You know how to work with vendors to achieve the highest value for both parties.
- Excellent project management skills, strong ability to problem solve, multi-task and perform well under high pressure situations
- Experience in Salesforce or CRM, Marketo and Cvent an asset
- Keynote, Microsoft office applications, advanced skills in Excel and Word
- Google Analytics certification is an asset
- Experience with ABM an asset