Looking to join a growth-stage start-up where you can have a huge impact? Egnyte, a leader in content collaboration and protection, is in need of a proven Marketing Operations Sr. Manager to help consistently view the world through the lens of our customers and to create impactful, value-laden programs that anticipate and meet their diverse needs. We need to apply current best practices to our go-to-market processes for better impact and a more predictable revenue generation process from Marketing to Sales.
- Lead strategy for building and maintaining the marketing stack and key technologies to acquire and maintain prospects and customers
- Evaluate and optimize the revenue generation process from awareness to revenue and update the transactional systems to reflect our newly developed processes.
- Monitor prospect database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database. Leads data strategy development and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership and marketing process governance
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales, analyze data and identify possible process
- improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Orchestrate the quarterly and annual marketing planning process (e. g. milestones, participants, actions, templates, calendar), ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with sales and product objectives
- Collaborate and partner effectively across various stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Own, develop and enrich target account organization structure and prospect data for demand generation
- Work closely with other team members in marketing and sales to implement campaigns and report on campaign success through Marketo and SFDC
- Identify marketing funnel gaps, and develop process solutions with the marketing and sales team
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
We are looking for a seasoned candidate who has successfully led Marketing Operations responsibilities at B2B technology companies.
- 5+ years marketing operations experience in a digital marketing environment, preferably in a B2B company.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Proficiency in Marketo, SFDC and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Strong communicator, driver, and project manager
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations" in the subject line.
I have the same question (0)