Ayla Networks is an exciting start-up delivering a PaaS platform for the Internet of Things. The Ayla Platform™ is the industry’s only complete end-to-end solution for transforming everyday products into cloud-connected devices quickly, easily and economically. Ayla combines its innovative and highly efficient technology with best-in-class hardware, applications, cloud-based services and digital information services to allow manufacturers to reinvent their products for the smartphone era.
We are looking for a savvy Marketing Automation Manager, to be a part of our world class B2B Marketing Team. This position will be responsible for strategy and execution for Marketing Automation at Ayla Networks. Your mission is to use email marketing, digital body language, and progressive programs to drive and educate prospects through highly targeted programs. You will be responsible for building a pipeline of new opportunities through online campaigns and generation of qualified leads, and prospect nurturing. You will bring a data-driven and iterative “test, refine, repeat” approach to marketing. Position will report to Sr. Marketing & Demand Generation Director.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers to develop marketing templates, lead scoring, nurture, and email marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal to increase response rates, engagement, and to drive measurable pipeline.
- Ownership of our prospect database and ability to design interactions to deepen our relationship with current database members.
- Manage audiences to optimize engagement through segmentation, size, frequency & other best practice recommendations.
- Create compelling emails with strong copy, images, as well as perform A/B testing for optimization.
- Responsible for reporting email results, database health and provide insight and suggestions.
- Develop and execute marketing calendars, editorial calendars and/or posting schedules as necessary.
- Work with Web management/make updates in CMS to ensure that lead generation campaigns are reflected on company website and that all required lead acquisition components/calls to action are fully in place.
- Understand CRM (Salesforce.com) and how the CRM system works together with Demand Generation and automation tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot is strongly preferred)
- 5+ years in a marketing role
- 5+ years of experience with demand generation tools, specifically emails, forms, campaigns, lead scoring, nurture campaigns, and reporting
- Comfortable with HTML emails
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Have strong ability to understand lead generation process and interpret lead qualification metrics
- Have an Excellent Copywriting skills
- Proven track record of marketing automation and driving demand through targeted campaigns
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with marketing and sales remotely
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
This position will be part of a new, exciting and high growth industry. If you are driven with the applicable knowledge and experience, please apply today!
Ayla Networks provides full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) including Equity and PTO).
Position is located in Sunnyvale, CA
Submit Resume: www.aylanetworks.com