Since this is new, the question will probably come up: how is the number of marketable leads on the new Lead Dashboard calculated?
(Image from this post: Winter 2016 Release )
The answer is at the bottom of this article Lead Database Dashboard:
Marketable Leads: The number of all-time leads for the workspace, minus the following:
- leads without an email address,
- leads whose email has hard bounced,
- leads that are blacklisted,
- leads that have unsubscribed,
- leads currently set to Marketing Suspended.
This very similar to the characteristics of leads blocked from mailing, with the exception of the leads with email suspended in the past 24 hours.