Marketing Operations Associate
The marketing operations associate is responsible for producing email campaigns that are sent to key audiences across leads, customers, and partners. The ideal candidate for this role has produced a range of email campaigns, uses data to drive decision-making, and can work closely with a range of internal groups. In this role, you will help wow prospects and customers from the world’s major brands by creating great digital experiences.
- Produce email campaigns and landing pages to support our marketing, product, and services teams
- Interface with other teams on email marketing needs and working close with Marketing Ops team members to ensure campaigns are meet timing in the overall marketing calendar
- Test, iterate, and build emails and landing pages
- Manage trigger campaigns and auto-responders
- Adopt best-practices for efficient email production and optimal deliverability
- Leverage and implement additional email technologies like Litmus where necessary
- Monitor performance and investigate anomalies
- Manage database quality including duplicates and monitoring unsubscribe rates
- Contribute to email template requirements and work closely with our design and content team
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience or have a Marketing degree with applicable experience through internships, extracurricular activities, etc.
- You worked on email marketing and know how to code HTML
- You’re energized and highly motivated and want to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to meet deadlines and crank out quality work efficiently
- You have an amazing attention to detail and pride in delivering consistently pixel perfect work.
- You have experience in marketing technology platforms like:
- Email marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp/Constant Contact)
- Marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo/Hubspot/Eloqua)
- Content Management Systems (Wordpress)
- Website Reporting – Google Analytics
- You have experience in Paid Media/PPC campaigns along with SEO.
- You love the hunt for the perfect subject line and/or know a bad landing page when you see one…
- You constantly incorporate best practices around email marketing into your work
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey through its best-in-class text analytics engine. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in the customer experience management space. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed. In addition to standard benefits, we also offer employees free snacks and drinks onsite, great social events, office ping pong and pool tables, and lots of health-focused perks like an onsite gym and sit/stand desks. Learn more at http://clarabridge.com