Marketo Programs Specialist at Marvel Marketers in San Francisco Bay Area - Job | LinkedIn
Hot Job! Looking to fill ASAP.
We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and exceptional Marketing Automation Specialist to partner with the Google Adwords Marketing team to help Google’s largest customers win the moments that matter. We’re looking for someone who learns quickly, thrives in fast-paced environments, and appreciates the strength in using data to drive decisions. This individual will work closely with marketing stakeholders and will be heavily relied on as an email marketing and marketing automation expert. This position is Full time onsite at Google's Mountain View Campus.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Design, automate, and execute operational campaigns to maintain data integrity
- Understand stakeholders’ objectives, share implementation plans, and deliver results in a timely manner
- Modify and/or develop email HTML templates
- Partner with local and global stakeholders to shape, build, and launch engaging email campaigns
- Create reports, analyze statistics, and share email and lead gen success metrics with stakeholders
- Provide expertise and implement campaigns to build a best-in-class marketing database and increase engagement with customers over time, leveraging both marketing automation and general B2B marketing acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, statistics, or a related field, with a strong academic record
- Minimum 3-5 years of Marketo experience designing and building end-to-end email, lead gen, and data management programs (Marketo Certification is a plus or certified within the first 3 months)
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing and marketing automation best practices
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, Excel, and Google Apps (including Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Strong ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environments, and clearly communicate with stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail and a knack for troubleshooting issues and solving problems creatively in Marketo
- Excellent project management, analytical, and organizational skills; ability to understand objectives, think both tactically and strategically, and recommend and/or implement solutions for stakeholders to achieve goalsWhy work for us? Cool Perks:Those assigned to Marvel Marketers fanciest clients get access to their shuttle service spanning the bay area, access to their gym, free food, onsite services like dry cleaning, and haircuts, as well as an amazing campus to work in. Salaried RoleFull benefits, health, dental, vision, life, optional chiropractic2 Weeks VacationSick LeavePaid holidays The best perk is your ability to build the type of long term career you want provided you have success with our clients. That is the key reason to work with us. We are early in our infrastructure, and have TONS of flexibility and autonomy. We also boast an impressive group of consultants and employees who are all experts in their domain. We are having a blast building amazing careers for smart people.
Marvel Marketers is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Strategy, Insights, and Analytics Services Consultancy. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Marketing Automation Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Note: We do not support H1B Visas.
Please use link on top of post to Apply, or email firstname.lastname@example.org