I'm hiring for a Marketing Operations Manager to help take some of my Marketo duties off of my plate. I'd love to find someone who has deep knowledge of Marketo and a love of data and analytics. We're a small marketing team located in San Francisco with the rest of the company HQ'd in Pittsburgh, PA. It's a great team and I'd love to find someone smart, kind, and passionate to join us!
If you're interested in this job, let me know and I can help fast track you if you are a good fit.
Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Gen at Jazz
Now to the details:
Jazz is looking for an analytical and revenue-minded individual to manage our marketing operations based in our San Francisco office. As our new Marketing Operations Manager, you will play a critical, hands-on role in supporting Jazz’s marketing team, including owning and maintaining our marketing automation system (Marketo) and the integration of Marketo with our CRM (Salesforce).
In this role, you will bring your technical expertise and analytical mind to improve the link between our marketing and sales operations. As the architect of our marketing automation platform, you will create and document processes for a variety of campaign types, maintain our lead scoring framework, and report on qualified lead generation efforts through the marketing funnel.
You will be working alongside our demand generation, content, and analytics teams. You will also get great exposure to our sales development, sales, and account management teams. This role presents a lot of opportunities to save the day, make great improvements, and manage many high visibility projects that help to demonstrate marketing’s contribution toward company growth (aka garner shout outs, kudos, and awards).
- Maintain our marketing automation system (Marketo)- supporting scalable campaign targeting, lead source attribution, and lead scoring
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including list management, lead processes, and accurate synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce
- Develop, implement, and document strategy for processing incoming lead records and all marketing automation workflows.
- Frequently update and fine-tune our lead scoring framework
- Segment and maintain up-to-date lead lists
- Assist marketing teammates in developing the automation behind content-based campaigns
- Assist sales and account management teammates in building the automation behind lead generating and customer facing campaigns
- Provide the Director of Marketing with revenue cycle analytics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing operations for a B2B organization
- Deep knowledge of Marketo and SFDC is a must (at least 2 years experience)
- Knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM, and CASL best practices
- 4-7 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably in a technical field)
- A tenacity for driving revenue through marketing activities
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management and communication (oral and written) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead and engage in group discussion
- Marketo certification or Marketo training
- HTML, HTML5, and CSS knowledge