WHAT IS A STRATEGIC MARKETING CONSULTANT ANYWAY?
Our job is to make our clients happy, and that means helping them succeed as marketers. The Marketing consulting role (MSM), under the direction of the VP, Marketing Services identifies client needs, designs a plan for action and manages their team to produce uncommon results. The MSM will be looked to for guidance, mentoring and thought leadership while overseeing the many moving parts to ensure success of LeadMD's client organizations. The MSM sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN CANDIDATES?
We love Marketo Certified Consultants and Salesforce Certified Admins/Dev's but it's not completely a requirement - you'll just have to wow us in other ways. What other ways? We're glad you asked - so ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you dream about marketing funnels, strategies and excel at creating & managing them?
2. Do you analyze and interpret business strategies such as lead acquisition channels & spend, CPL, CPM, MQL spend & quality?
3. Do you demonstrate effective team leadership through project management, coaching & mentoring, OJT, QC, and performance management?
4. Is communication one of your strong suits? Can you speak to a CMO or CEO as a peer?
5. Do you get excited thinking about the value equation for both the client and Company and love talking about money?
6. Do you question everything and find the simplest form of problem solution and then share it?
7. Do you embrace change and act as a change agent? Come on, do you really?
If the answer is yes to all of the above - then you just hit the jackpot.
It's not all just fun and games - you will NEED to have the following:
1. B.S. Business discipline
2. A minimum of two-years experience on a marketing automation (MA), CRM or email marketing platform (ESP)
3. Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
4. Well-developed management and interpersonal skills — principles and people, advocates team concept.
5. Experience successfully working in a non-structured environment
6. Results orientated with ability to balance other business considerations
7. Proven ability to overcome objections
8. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature.
9. Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
10. Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
The Marketing Consultant that we hire for this position will be on the fast track to a Marketing Services Director position at LeadMD upon demonstration of/completion of some experience milestones: SFDC Certification, Marketo Technical Consultant Certification, Project Management proficiency, demonstrated ability to properly scope projects according to LeadMD best practices & deliverables.
1. Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
2. Participative management type — advocates team concept
3. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature.
4. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive — but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
5. Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
6. Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
Please include with your resume the answer to this question: What is the most pragmatic solution you developed to solve a problem? Please include a detailed overview of the problem and your role in solving it as a part of your answer.