How To Find a Marketo Landing Page by URL

Anonymous
Not applicable

How To Find a Marketo Landing Page by URL

While viewing a published landing page with a form, you can open it up directly in Marketo with this little tool.

Notes:
  • This tool is not officially supported.
  • To show the browser bookmarks bar in Chrome: View > Always Show Bookmarks Bar
  • To show the browser bookmarks bar in FireFox: View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar

Let's get started:

1. To install, go to http://www.marketo.com/tools/.

2. Drag Open LP -> MKTO onto your browser bookmarks bar.

0EM50000000QQuD.jpg

3. That's it. Just click the Open LP -> MKTO bookmark when viewing a published landing page with a form.

0EM50000000QQuI.jpg

4. And you'll be taken to the landing page in Marketo.

0EM50000000QQuN.jpg
Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How To Find a Marketo Landing Page by URL

Very helpful. Thanks Nathan.
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Great tool Nathan, this will be extremely useful for customers with many landing pages. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is an awesome tool! I was looking for a way to index Marketo landing page URLs for search, but this works just as fine 🙂 Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I go to  http://www.marketo.com/tools/, got the page isn't rediecting properly. Anyone know an alterative way to install this tool?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mandy, thanks for pointing this out!  This is fixed and you can install it normally now!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Nathan, it works now.
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is awesome!
Delinda_Tinkey1
Level 5

The download didn't work for me, but I love this idea. This should be in the treasure chest within Marketo so more users know it exists!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Delinda, there's nothing to "download"... It sounds like you might have tried clicking the links instead of dragging and dropping them into the bookmarks bar.  If not, can you provide some more details on the problem you're facing?