There's a New Mission in Rockstar Rewards!

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a New Mission in Rockstar Rewards!

Hey Community Rockstars!

I am excited to announce that we have launched a BRAND NEW MISSION with some awesome rewards, The Fan Mission. You can now be rewarded for offline behaviors like attending events! So...make sure you sign in at user groups, and register for the Marketo Summit so you unlock these rewards. You'll see the new mission in My Profile next to World Tour. Click here to view a breakdown of each reward and how you can earn it. Enjoy!

Please note: These rewards are not retroacive, so you will be rewarded when you attend 2014 Summit, your next user group, etc. To receive the Advocate Reward fill out the form located in the hint, even if you are already in the program.

0EM50000000QzlT.jpg

Feedback? Email community@marketo.com.

Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: There's a New Mission in Rockstar Rewards!

Thanks Liz!

Some of my badges aren't lit though (like Marketo Certified). How does that get activated?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice addition Liz!

I have the same questions as Josh (for User Group, Summit, and Advocate).
Anonymous
Not applicable

🙂 As Diederik says, UG, Summit, Advocate + I might be one of the first to get their Customer for 5 years badge as I'm now into my 6th year with Marketo. 🙂
Itay_Billet4
Level 8

Same here - User Group and Appexchange review... (I did got the advocte badge, though)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same - UG, Summit, Advocate
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Adam, yo udo have the User Group badge somehow.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I'm not understanding what your issue is, I'll follow up with you individually and get is squarred away!

@Josh, Certification is separate than this mission, if your reward isn't unlocked (colored) then shoot me an email and we will have to fix that. FYI, one of the biggest challenges we've faced with rewarding the certification badge is for consultants because they have SEVERAL accounts. So if the account you take the exam with does not match up with the account that is attached to your portal user, you will not be automatically rewarded. Another reason I encourage everyone, especially consultants to only use ONE account to log into community.

@Adam has the user group reward because he recently attended and hosted the Netherlands user group! When you attend one, you'll receive it also. The other rewards aren't unlocked until you attend those events.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So when we say summit, we do mean the 2014 summit.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Adam. We aren't retroactively rewarding, so going forward everyone can earn these as they attend events! For the user group reward, if you attended one each month of the year, you'd earn the user group reward x12 by the end of the year.