Recover Deleted email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Recover Deleted email

Hi, 

I am attempting to recover a deleted email from MarketO. I have used that email in the past. I have the Activity ID, Mailing ID, Step ID, Campaign Run ID for that particular step I used to send that email. 

Could you please help? 

Thanks,

Naveen

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Re: Recover Deleted email

Are you trying to report statistics on that email that was sent?  If so, you can use the RCE email analysis to evaluate the email performance.

Unfortunately, in the current MLM application once an email is deleted it is forever deleted.  It is always best to archive an asset if you believe that you will want to refer back to it.

Molly_Etim
Level 1

Hi Chris,

An email was deleted that we want to track opens on. You're saying RCE email analysis can do this? Can you please provide more detail? Thanks so much in advance!

Molly

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Yes - if you know the date and program attributes by which the email was sent, you can pull the email name (or the email subject) into the Email Analysis Report for that time frame.  RCE will report on the email as having been deleted, but since RCE is based on a data warehouse that refreshes each night, historical email information is contained in the tool. 

Molly_Etim
Level 1

Thanks, so much Chris!

I was able to get the percentage of Opens. Is it possible to get the actually leads that opened?

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Unfortunately, you can't get that information in RCE (only summary data).  What type of program did you send that email through?  Was it synched with your CRM?

Molly_Etim
Level 1

It was a Nurture program - synced with our CRM and tracked in MSI...can that help?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi 32847,

You'll find that the first 2 ideas in there Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features relate to your problem.

-Greg

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Great.  I'm about to vote on it!

Autumn_Mahoney1
Level 3

Was this confirmed?