SOLVED

How many emails been opened from Mobile

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many emails been opened from Mobile

Does Marketo Track this? How can I get the data!

Thanks,
S
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many emails been opened from Mobile

Not right now, at least not in a consumable way. This is something we're looking into however.

Also, I think adding something like Google Analytics to your landing pages might allow you to track clicks from mobile, if you set it up right.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am interested in this too. 
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

subscribing. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not right now, at least not in a consumable way. This is something we're looking into however.

Also, I think adding something like Google Analytics to your landing pages might allow you to track clicks from mobile, if you set it up right.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might be able to use Litmus in coordination with your Marketo emails; they have advanced tracking of email clients used, etc. We have it but have not set it up yet.  https://litmus.com/email-analytics
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michelle, FYI you can subscribe to a discussion or idea by simply clicking "subscribe to this discussion" at the top of the thread. You don't have to post "subscribing" 🙂

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi - is there an update to this issue - tracking mobile (OS, device ...)?

If Marketo is identifying mobile in the munchkin code and in forms aware - why can a user ID be no appended with some data e.g. mobile > iOS > phone?

Thanks,

Shane

Anonymous
Not applicable

If Litmus is used - can you easily append the user ID in the marketo DB with the moblie data from Litmus?

Thanks,

Shane

Anonymous
Not applicable

subscribing
Anonymous
Not applicable

how can the user agent info that is captured be parsed & appended to fields in tithe DB? This is a pretty basic need for consumer use of Marketo. Over 45% of our usage is via mobile and most via iOS. Shane