This is a difficult one. Are you able to tell me what you are currently doing?
The "generic" things that come to mind are:
- Make sure you keep follow-us links in your emails
- You can add social buttons to your forms
- Use your Marketo pages and links throughout your social channels
- Customise your webpage URLS to specific social activities
- Embedding Marketo pages and forms on social pages...
This is quite a short and generic list but I hope that helps a little!
I am just wondering if there is any way to track what goes on with my socia media links when I send a link to them or share a video in an e-mail/landing page? What I'm thinking of is somewhat analytical such as how many people are actually clicking the links or watching the videos I am sharing through Marketo.
Thank you for your first response though it did help!