Zoom for Government Integration

Catzilla
Level 2

Zoom for Government Integration

Hi all, 

Has anyone had success integrating their Marketo instance with Zoom for Government specifically? Our company uses it for security reasons, as many of those attending our webinars are in the US government. Our team is going to research if this integration would meet our security standards.

But I'm wondering if it's possible at all, and if so, how it can be done. When my team tested it out, Marketo always brought us to the Zoom login page, which is separate from Zoom for Government. I'm considering a custom API, but I'm not sure if Zoom for Gov allows this. 

I know this is probably a niche question, but I'm hoping someone here has been in a similar situation. Any info would be helpful, as most of the documentation I can find is only about Zoom Webinars or Zoom Events. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Zoom for Government Integration

From experience, you’re stuck with building a custom integration because the Zoom connector hard-codes the general API endpoint.

The Zoom Gov API is very robust and afaik supports all the same endpoints as the general API, only the base URL changes. The client we were working with decided not to build the integration for cost reasons, but we didn’t run into any technical roadblocks.