Would existing fields in marketo instantly update in salesforce when the corresponding fields are created?

Delinda_Tinkey1
Level 5

Re: Would existing fields in marketo instantly update in salesforce when the corresponding fields are created?

No "push" should be required since the marketo field is already mapped to the SFDC contact field. Have you tried manually syncing one lead from within Marketo to see if the data goes where you need it?

Yes, talk to support on the phone so you can walk them through the steps you took.

David_Perkuto_S
Level 1

Re: Would existing fields in marketo instantly update in salesforce when the corresponding fields are created?

From what I understand your Contact field did not exist in your initial fields sync. Upon ititial setup, It would have mapped this field too,  but if it's  been added afterwards, it's no longer automatic. You will need to ask Marketo support to do the 2 to 1 mapping from the backend.

David_Desrosie2
Level 4

Strangely, my intital comment appeared to be posted by David P...And I don't know any David P.

So here is my take on this issue: 

From what I understand your Contact field did not exist in your initial fields sync. Upon ititial setup, It would have mapped this field too,  but if it's  been added afterwards, it's no longer automatic. You will need to ask Marketo support to do the 2 to 1 mapping from the backend.