Re: Workday - Marketo SOAP API Integration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Workday - Marketo SOAP API Integration

Workday is currently not a LaunchPoint partner according to the developers site on http://developers.marketo.com/. Has anyone integrated Workday and Marketo via the SOAP API before? I would like to explore whether it's possible to integrate with Workday following this use case scenario:

• Sync new hires (i.e., actual Workday users or employee records) to Marketo as new leads, adding them to specific lists based on user type (for example, Sales versus “all others” depending on what objects/fields are available to sync from Workday)
  • Set up a trigger in Marketo that listens for users that are deactivated or deleted from Workday, activating a flow that removes them from specific lists and deletes the lead from Marketo

Just want to confirm whether this is possible before approaching the Workday side of the integration. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Carlos,

Though not Workday, I did similar integration (a bit more) for another Applicant Tracking System (GreenHouse) recently. Works pretty smoothly. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions..

Rajesh Talele

Jennifer_Modrak
Level 1

Just curious if this integration was ever achieved via API or if you went another route? Our HR team approached us this week about building an API between Marketo and Workday. If you did build/connect what was your timeline like and did you have any major roadblocks or hurdles?