SOLVED

Wordpress and Marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wordpress and Marketo

Has anyone ever integrated Marketo into Wordpress?  If so, how did you integrate Marketo forms?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wordpress and Marketo

I tried that plugin on our blog before going with the iframe route. I didn't try progressive profiling with it, but could not get auto populate to function properly.

Both auto populate and progressive profiling work with the iframe method.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use an iframe to display the form.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There was once a Marketo plugin, which I'm sure an enterprising programmer could easily add.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm embedding Marketo Forms into WordPress via iframes on our company web site and blog.

On the company site, both the pop-over "Request Information" form in the top right, and the embedded "Info Request" form in the left sidebar are Marketo Forms.

The Information request form to the right of the blog content is a Marketo Form.

Just insert a Text block and paste in the iframe code. A little trial and error on the sizing and spacing and you'll be good to go.

0EM50000000QjIv.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone tried the Marketo Gravity Forms Add-on? http://wordpress.org/plugins/marketo/

J
ust curious if it works well and if you can still do progressive profiling.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried that plugin on our blog before going with the iframe route. I didn't try progressive profiling with it, but could not get auto populate to function properly.

Both auto populate and progressive profiling work with the iframe method.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies everyone.  Tom just curious, what tool are you using to autofill your forms with LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter?
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's just a native part of Marketo Forms. When editing a form, look under the Whole Form variabled on the upper right. Select Social Form Fill and it'll allow you to choose from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. Pretty cool.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tom - I like how you've laid out your company webpage.  I'm curious to know which widget/plugin you've used for the pop-over form.  Most of the ones I'm looking at don't allow you to use your own forms, i.e. Marketo 2.0 forms.

Looking at doing something simlar on our new wordpress site. Thanks!