Will Salesforce Lightning work with Marketo? If so, how, e.g., Lightning doesn't use Campaigns

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will Salesforce Lightning work with Marketo? If so, how, e.g., Lightning doesn't use Campaigns

SFDC Lightning does not use campaigns - uhhh, this looks like a problem....anyone?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Will Salesforce Lightning work with Marketo? If so, how, e.g., Lightning doesn't use Campaigns

You might want to move this to the "Products" discussion area as it will get more visibility.  This area is specific to the "community".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will Salesforce Lightning work with Marketo? If so, how, e.g., Lightning doesn't use Campaigns

Thanks for the heads up. Moved the post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm thinking not a problem yet, as it just reverts to the Classic UI when you click on Campaigns. But I'm sure we'll have a better idea as we get our pre-release orgs.

How will the VF Marketo Sales Insight work in the new Lightning UI? I know that VF is supported but Salesforce is moving to the Lightning Apps builder, is a version on this platform on the roadmap?

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

How will the VF Marketo Sales Insight work in the new Lightning UI?

That's my biggest question, as well. I noticed they were able to drag and drop the Pardot module onto the homepage and would love to see something similar done with MSI.