Why do some leads in SFDC have all flames and stars yet no Interesting Moments?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do some leads in SFDC have all flames and stars yet no Interesting Moments?

I was just perusing the leads in SFDC and a number of them are considered hot leads because all stars and flames have been indicated. 

Yet to the sales rep looking at it, there are no interesting moments, and there's no score changes logged.

Anyone have this same problem?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why do some leads in SFDC have all flames and stars yet no Interesting Moments?

Are your stars and flames using the default calculation?  These are based on the relative scores, which will create many hot leads to counterbalance too many cold leads.

More info:
http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KyvXCAS
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why do some leads in SFDC have all flames and stars yet no Interesting Moments?

Also, is it possible they're doing activities/have demographic info that's boosting score, but doesn't have an interesting moment flow step?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Steven: The stars and flames are using the default calculation... are you saying these are hot leads simply to balance out the cold leads, irrespective of the behavioral or demographic scoring?

Caleb: These leads not only do not have any interesting moments, there aren't any score changes indicated. I thought the same thing at first, but as I dug deaper, for some reason they all look "dead" to me - no activity, no scores, nothing...

I guess I should custom configure the flames and stars. Any advice on a configuration for a more accurate reading?