Custom Form To Marketo Help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Form To Marketo Help

My name is Corey Shaw and I am one of the web developers over at Dyn. At the moment, I'm trying to set up Marketo to work with the web forms that we currently have on Dyn.com (which is WordPress based), and I'm having a little bit of trouble.

Currently, we post all our web form data to a page (containing a PHP function) which then parses it and sends it to Salesforce using PHP cURL. I am looking to do something similar with Marketo where I can take the post data from our forms, parse it, and then send it to Marketo either using cURL or some other method if necessary. I tried reading through the documentation on Marketo's community section but ran into a couple snags when implementing your example code within our code base.

I was wondering if anyone had code (preferably something PHP, to plug in nicely with WordPress) that I could try out to try and get this interpreted properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Much appreciated,
Corey
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Custom Form To Marketo Help

You should be able to do this following Jep's instructions at http://community.marketo.com/apex/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PYzlAAG