SOLVED

Re: Why do I have duplicate filters?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do I have duplicate filters?

Just trying to figure out why I have duplicate filter fields for Company Name, Phone, etc? How did these get created? Which field should I use to get the data (Company Name) that I want?

pastedImage_0.png

Please help.

Thanks,

Trent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Trent,

The field with a (letter) after them are custom fields that would have been created in Salesforce and synced to Marketo.  This means that the field labeled Company Name is the original, and most likely the one you want to use.  If you look at the CRM Mappings for each field in Field Management, that will give you clues as to what object they were created on, and you can hide those you're not using.

John

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Trent,

The field with a (letter) after them are custom fields that would have been created in Salesforce and synced to Marketo.  This means that the field labeled Company Name is the original, and most likely the one you want to use.  If you look at the CRM Mappings for each field in Field Management, that will give you clues as to what object they were created on, and you can hide those you're not using.

John

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi trent,

In addition to John's point,

Click on these fields and look to which CRM fields they are mapped with, it will give you a hint on their origin. You may find out they come from additional, unused, fields in you CRM that have been mapped to Marketo.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Greg & John. I will investigate.

Trent