Why can't I see Smart Lists I am sharing in a workspace?

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Why can't I see Smart Lists I am sharing in a workspace?

Have a question:  I created a Smart List (smart list A) in the original default worksapce of my org.  Then, later when we are rolling out other regions of the company, we set up workspaces for all of our regions where my region's campaigns are now housed in a workspace vs. the original "Default."  I folder share Smart List A with my new workspace but it was originated in the Default.  I attempt to use Smart List A in my new workspace but Marketo doesn't allow me to see it.  Do I have something wonky going on with my sharing settings or will I need to clone all of the Smart Lists from Default to my workspace to use them in Campaigns?  
3 REPLIES 3
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: Why can't I see Smart Lists I am sharing in a workspace?

Chris, this is currently how it works. There are some plans to enhance this functionality, but timing is still unclear. 
Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Thanks Jep - for my information, what shared assets can I use in Smart Lists and which ones can't I (figured out that Lists and Smart Lists are one of them).  
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Chris, I think you can only Clone, not actually use the assets (at this time). Also, it's not currently possible to share Programs using shared folders. For this reason, I don't use shared folders very much.